- Ten Harmful Toys Actually Made For Children
- 12 Things Men Do That Most Women Hate
- fastest car in the world 2019 top speed
- 5 Biggest Near Miss Airplane Landings Ever
- 12 Shocking Facts You didn’t know about your body
Ten Actors Who Did Crazy Transformations for a Role, Actors in Hollywood are greatly passionate about their job and in order to play convincing roles, they really do crazy transformations. There was a flood of such promising actor’s transformations, but we have listed Ten Actors Who Did Crazy Transformations for a Role,
- Rebecca Romijn wore hundreds of plastic scales in “X-Men.”
Mystique in “X-Men” is a character played by Rebecca Romijin and it took her eight hours to become one of the most famous villains who have graced the big screen in recent years.
- Renée Zellweger holds the title for diet Queen among actresses.
It’s hard to gain and even harder to lose weight but it seems a piece of cake for Renée Zellweger who gained 25 pounds for a character in Bridget Jones’s Diary (2001) and a few years later, shed a lot of weight to become a relic of what she used to be like.
- Eddie Murphy wore a foam and prosthetic suit for “The Nutty Professor.”
Eddie Murphy’s transformation in the “The Nutty Professor” was worthy enough to get him an Academy Award for Best Makeup.
- For “Harry Potter,” Ralph Fiennes underwent hours of make-up application each day.
Lord Voldemort made many children scared because of his convincing look. British actor Ralph Fiennes shaved his head everyday while dealing with the makeup artist in order to look like the wizard who had scared the whole wizarding community for years.
- Daniel Day-Lewis put a year of preparation into his role of Abraham Lincoln.
Day- Lewis took a yearlong deep study and preparation in order to transform into Abraham Lincoln.
- Cruise wasn’t the only one in “Tropic Thunder” to alter his appearance. Robert Downey Jr.’s wore blackface.
For playing the role of Kirk Lazarus, an African-American in Tropic Thunder Robert Downey Jr. surgically dyed his skin to black.10 Celebrities Who Had Interesting Previous Careers
- Gwyneth Paltrow wore a fat suit in “Shallow Hall.”
Gwyneth Paltrow wore a 25 pound fat suit in order to transform in to an overweight woman madly in love with Shallow Hal.
- Cameron Diaz underwent a major hair change for “Being John Malkovich.”
Cameron Diaz said goodbye to her natural blonde hair for a role as Lotte in “Being John Malkovich”.10 Hollywood Stars Known For Having Poor Hygiene
- Hilary Swank spent weeks physically and mentally preparing for a transgendered role in “Boys Don’t Cry.”
In 1990’s movie “Boys Don’t Cry”, Hillary Swank transformed herself into a guy in one of the craziest transformations seen in modern Hollywood history.
- John Travolta donned a fat suit and fake Baltimore accent in “Hairspray.”
John Travolta, in order to play a stay-at-home mother Tracy, wore a 30 pound fat suit and had a five hour session with the makeup artist to look like this.10 STRIKING PHOTO OF CELEBRITY TAKEN JUST BEFORE THEY DIE