How to Screenshot on Mac! Your Mac comes with everything you would like to require screenshots. There are easy ways to require screenshots of your entire screen, a neighborhood of your screen, or maybe a selected window.
The problem: these features are hidden behind keyboard shortcuts that, to mention the smallest amount , aren’t obvious.
(Are you a Windows user, or wondering about mobile devices? Check our full screenshot guide for tactics to require screenshots on the other device – along with recommendations on taking great screenshots.)
How to Screenshot on Mac
To take screenshots on any Mac, you’ll need to memorize a few keyboard shortcuts. Fortunately, they’re all quite similar – and each saves a screenshot image to your Mac’s desktop by default. Here are the default Mac screenshot keyboard shortcuts:
- Save full-screen screenshot: Command + Shift + 3
- Save screenshot of single window: Command + Shift + 4, press the Space key, then click on the window you want to capture
- Save screenshot of single window without shadow: Command + Shift + 4, press the Space key, then hold the Alt key and click on the window you want to capture
- Save screenshot of selection: Command + Shift + 4, then select the area you want to capture with your mouse cursor.
- Save screenshot of Touch Bar: Command + Shift + 6
If you want, you can customize the screenshot keyboard shortcuts from your Mac’s keyboard preferences. Open your System Preferences, select Keyboard, then click the Shortcuts tab and select Screenshots on the left side. There you can customize any of the default shortcuts for screenshots.
Now I m going to show you a awesome application for screenshot. name Lightshot -The fastest way to take a customizable screenshot. This is for various platform. you can download for your mac and also windows. download links in the bellow.
Download App for screenshot: https://app.prntscr.com/en/index.html