Here comes the list of striking photos of celebrities taken just before they lost their lives.
- Amy Winehouse walking along a London street a week before her death in 2011.
Amy Jade Winehouse (14 September 1983 – 23 July 2011) was a famous songwriter and had something special in her vocals. This picture was taken one week before her death.
2. Amelia Earhart prepares for her final flight in 1937, from which she never returned.
Amelia Mary Earhart (July 24, 1897 – disappeared July 2, 1937) was the first female aviator who flew solo across the Atlantic Ocean. This picture was taken when she was preparing for an unfortunate flight in 1937 from which she never returned.
3. Freddy Mercury poses for a photo in 1991. He died of bronchial pneumonia shortly thereafter.
Freddie Mercury (5 September 1946 – 24 November 1991) was a British songwriter, singer and producer. This picture of his was taken in 1991 shortly after which he died of bronchial pneumonia. STRIKING PHOTO OF CELEBRITY TAKEN JUST BEFORE THEY DIE
4. Photo found in the album of General Ulysses S. Grant of Abraham Lincoln from 1865, shortly before his assassination.
This picture of the 16th President of US Abraham Lincoln (February 12, 1809 – April 15, 1865) was taken shortly before he was assassinated.
5. Elvis Presley pulls into Graceland on August 16, 1977.
The king of rock and roll Elvis Aaron Presley’s (January 8, 1935 – August 16, 1977) had this picture taken before he died.
6. Biggie Smalls poses with P. Diddy at the Soul Train Music Awards. He was killed after the Award Show ended.
The Notorious B.I.G., Biggie, or Biggie Smalls was an American rapper. His real name was Christopher George Latore Wallace (May 21, 1972 – March 9, 1997), posed with P. Diddy at the Soul Train Music Awards. He was killed after the Award Show ended.
7. Princess Diana: This photo is taken seconds before the car accident that took her life.
This picture was taken just before Queen of Wales, Lady Diana lost her life in an accident on 31st August, 1997 in Paris along with Doddy Al Fayad.
8. Tupac Shakur
Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971 – September 13, 1996), also known by his stage name 2Pac was an American rapper and actor. This was the last picture of him before he was murdered.
9. John Lennon
John Winston Lennon; (9 October 1940 – 8 December 1980), was a rock-star and founding member of the rock band Beatles. This photo was taken before he was murdered by a fan.
10. Steve Jobs
Steven Jobs, (February 24, 1955-October 5, 2011), the man behind the success of Apple, lost his life soon after this picture was taken.