- The Female Bodybuilder Whose Bodybuilding Drugs Habit Left Her with Male “Bits” and Facial Hair
Too much playing with weight and taking help from steroids saw Candice become a hulking brunette with muscles and body hair.
- The Professional Wrestler Who Killed His Family Due to the Effects of Steroids
Christopher Michael Benoit was a Canadian professional wrestler and a really big star of WWE. However, he was suffering from depression due to constant steroid abuse and in one of those moments of rage, killed his family before taking his own life.
- The Brazilian Man Whose Arm Exploded Due to Synthol Injections
The man shown in the picture had arms that were 90cm wide due to cynthol abuse and suffered an open muscle rupture following a motorcycle accident. He later lost his life. Shocking Steroid Abuse Effects
- The American Professional Bodybuilder Who Suffers from “Bitch Tits”
Due to increased dosages of exogenous testosterone, Ronnie Coleman, an American professional bodybuilder has developed breasts (gynecomastia), better known as bitch tits.
- The German Bodybuilder Who Became More Susceptible to Have the Famous ”Big Gut”
Markus Ruhl, on his way to becoming a pro bodybuilder, took a lot of supplements, including insulin and human growth hormone and developed a distended stomach. Most Shocking Steroid Abuse Effects
- The Austrian Bodybuilder Who Died After a Lifetime of Steroid Abuse
Andreas Münzer was an Austrian bodybuilder and used help of a lot of bodybuilding drugssuch as anabolic steroids, diuretics, growth hormone, and insulin, including large amounts of potassium-sparing diuretics to get the job done. However, constant usage of such substances took its toll on him and he died of multiple organ failure.
Traces of about twenty different drugs were found, along with acute toxicity (perhaps caused by a stimulant).
- Who Got an Abscess in His Arm
Greg Valentino has the biggest biceps in the world and a very odd body size due to excessive steroid use.
8- The Canadian Writer Who Deliberately Experimented with Steroids to Write His Next Novel
In 16 weeks, Craig Davidson, a Canadian novelist, went from a skinny guy to a hunk by injecting illegal steroids. Just why he wanted to go to such extreme lengths? He wanted to write a novel but developed a lot of skin issues due to his experiment
- The Ferrets Pumped Up with Steroids to Look Like Dogs
Back in La Salada, the biggest bazaar in Argentina, people have sold ferrets as dogs for US$150. However, it was later found out that the ferrets had been fed steroids since birth and groomed to look extra fluffy.
- Steroid Use in Super Cows… Myth or Reality?
Super Cow (a.k.a Belgian Blue) is a breed of cattle from Belgium, best known for its muscular appearance. These mammals are pumped up with relatively low amount of steroids but one injection is enough for the whole generation to become macho.